|NRA Guest Day - Saturday 20th May 2017 - 600 yards Century Range|
We are delighted to announce that we will be holding our next Guest Day here at Bisley on Saturday 20th May 2017.
We are offering the opportunity for our members to invite two friends or colleagues to Bisley for an introduction to the world of target shooting, with a view to hopefully joining the NRA or one of the Bisley Clubs.
We have booked 10 targets on Century Range giving us 20 firing points and arranged two sessions - one in the morning and one in the afternoon both with 40 guest spaces available.
Your certification card must include Iron Sight or Scoped Sight to be able to bring guests to this Guest Day. Please ensure you bring your certification card with you on the day as this will be checked.
Points to Note
- These sessions are for your guests - however for those members who do wish to shoot we will charge you a nominal £5.00 but you will be expected to shoot during the session timings and therefore will be sharing the time with your guests.
- Those members bringing two guests will have their own firing point for the session.
- Those members only bringing one guest will share the firing point with another member and their guest and will take turns on the firing point.
- We request that members bring their own firearms to use on the day.
- A selection of ammunition will be available for purchase on the range on the day.
- The NRA will provide a small selection of firearms for those members who do not have their own.
- NRA RCOs and Instructors will be on hand to assist and ensure range safety at all times.
- The Membership staff will be available throughout the day to answer any questions about membership and training.
- The cost per guest is £35.00.
- Tea and coffee will be provided.
There are 80 guest spaces available, so early booking advised.
Morning 08.30 to 12.30 (4 hours)
Lunch 12.30 to 13.30 *
Afternoon 13.30 to 17.30 (4 hours)
* Lunch can be bought at the Clays, Jenny's Snack Bar, NSRA, and various other Club Houses on the site, or you can bring your own.
Bookings with payment in advance only - limited spaces available. Please contact the Membership team on 01483 797777 extensions 162, 138 or 122.
Updated: 04-Apr-17 (Original posting: 04-Apr-17)